AA Lasers RL-H3C 'Cone Laser' Level
The 'Cone laser' (pictured right) is the only laser
in the UK to give you a constant 1:50 (2%) gradient on a 360° plane
(other gradients to order).
Do you want to:
- Reduce engineers time on site?
- Reduce material requirements (pegs/profiles)?
- Remove the need for re-setting out (no pegs for plant to knock over)?
- Improve accuracy?
- Reduce labour involvement (boning in)?
- Reduce time for construction?
- Keep designers and E.A. happy?
- Get it right the first time?
- Fully self-leveling Horizontal unit
- ±15° Accuracy
- ±5° Auto-leveling range
- ±5° Single axis Grade matching
- ±300m Æ Working Range
- ±60 hrs operating time
- Machine Control Compatible
- Accuracy: ±3.6mm/50m 15"
- Auto-leveling range: ±3°
- Grading range: N/A
- Measuring range (Diameter): Approx. 2~300m (with LS70A/B/C)
- Rotating speeds: 600 (rpm)
- Light source: Laser diode 600nm (RED) Visible (Class 2) 0.8mW (max.)
- Battery remaining warning: LED flashing
- Power supply: 4C-CELL dry batteries
- Continuous operating time: Approx. 60 hours
- Tripod screw: Flat and Dome head type. 5/8" X 11 threads
- Weatherproof construction: IP56
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ +50°C (-4°F ~ +122°F)
- Dimensions: 167(L) x 182(W) x 189(H)mm [6.5(L) x 7.1(W) x 7.4(H)in.]
- Weight: 1.9kg (4.1lbs) (including dry batteries)